Thursday, November 19, 2009

Compositing

Hi guys

I haven't disappeared! I am still getting my renders together and re-rendering some shots to fix any errors (there were a few! ) Here's a few shot's of what I've been doing while waiting for renders:

This is the opening shot - guitar shop exterior, I want to add rain over this using After FX, but theres still a few frames to render




This is in the middle when the metal guitar gets ultra-angry and flys at the electric guitar (anime style!) reference and inspiration taken from Horton Hears A Who



And this is one of the final shots, using some tricky comping skills I made some sparkling swirls, which symbolises all the different guitar styles (with help from the MP3) coming together and making great music (awwwwwwww)

No comments:

Post a Comment